Matin Parisien by Mariage Frères
This variant is currently sold out
A magical blend of a black tea with golden buds and green tea flavored with zesty mandarin orange. "Paris Morning" conveys the charm and poetry of a morning in Paris!
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
2.5 grams per 8 oz of water, 200°F, 5 min
- The golden buds in Matin Parisien (Parisian Morning) make this tea a smooth delight, and the citrus adds zesty notes of orange peel and marmalade. This tea is a Parisian wake-up call!
- To fully savor the complexity of flavors, we recommend drinking this tea without milk.
- Drink in the morning, afternoon or as a flavorful dessert tea.
- Who said the British have a patent on teas for breakfast? Matin Parisienne is a departure from the traditional and powerful English Breakfast tea blend that requires being tamed by milk and sugar. This tea is delicious without adding anything!
- Fruit Patisserie
- Savory or sweet tea sandwiches
- Any vanilla-cream patisserie or dessert
Chinese black tea, Chinese green tea, Natural flavorings.