Korea Calligraphy Tin, Green Tea by Mariage Frères
This product is currently sold out
Korea (Corée) is referred to as the land of "morning calm" and this green tea refreshes with zesty yuzu and a subtle note of honey sweetness. The domed yellow-green keepsake tin has the calligraphy character for tea and holds 100g of precious green organic tea.
100 grams (3.5 oz) of tea comes in the elegant and reusable yellow-green silk-screened tin.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- 1.5 tsp per 8 oz of water, 175°F, 3–4 min
- Korea has its own tea ceremony, which is similar to the Japanese tea ceremony. But did you know that Korean tea bowls were the inspiration for Japanese tea bowls?
- The "morning calm" reference to Korea relates to the serene and spectacular landscape of South Korea's beautiful mountains and pristine waterways.
- South Koreans often refer to Korea as "uri nara" (우리 나라), meaning "our nation" or "our country". In addition, the official name for the Republic of Korea is "Daehan Minguk" (대한민국, 大韓民國), which is usually translated as "The Republic of Korea".
- Chocolate croissant
- Pancakes, French toast, oatmeal or waffles with dark chocolate chips
- Any afternoon tea fare, from sweet and savory tea sandwiches to scones with clotted cream
- Any dark or milk chocolate dessert
- Any vanilla cream dessert
- Crêpe Suzette
Thailand organic green tea, yuzu peel, blue cornflowers, natural flavors.