This variant is currently sold out.
A caffeine-free herbal blend inspired by the Kir Royale, a classic cocktail of champagne and raspberry liqueur. An ideal match for celebratory desserts of all kinds.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1.5-2.0 tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 5-8 min
- This herbal infusion contains freeze-dried raspberries, making it a perfect pairing with any chocolate or vanilla dessert
- Rooibos teas are known not just for being caffeine-free, but also for having remarkable calming effects. Some even turn to Rooibos teas as sleep aids
- Often, the Kir Royale cocktail is made with black currant liqueur
- If so, the raspberry variation of Kir Royale will be called "Kir Imperiale"
- Still, so many of our customers love this tea that we were reluctant to change the name
- Greek yogurt
- Raspberry muffin, breakfast pastry
- Green salad with a fruit vinaigrette
- Red fruit pie or cake
- Fresh raspberries with a splash of heavy cream
- Vanilla bean ice cream
South African Rooibos, Freeze-dried raspberries, Raspberry flavoring