Japanese Kanji Characters Tea Tin or Cherry Blossom Tea Tin, 2-6 oz
This variant is currently sold out.
Ensure tea freshness with these sleek black and silver tea tin with a watercolored panel of cherry blossoms of Kanji characters for love, spirit, or happiness. Tins store between 2–6 oz of your favorite tea.
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Kanji is the name for the Chinese characters used in Japan's written language. Below each character is the English translation.
- Cherry blossoms are a Japanese harbinger of spring.
- The twist lid ensures your tea will stay fresh!
- Dimensions: approx. 4 3/8" High x 2 7/8" in diameter
- When tea first came to Europe from China, the first tea container was made of blue and white porcelain in the shape of ginger jar. It wasn’t until the price of tea became affordable to the middle class in the mid-19th Century (and the Industrial Revolution began mass-producing storage tins) that tea came to be sold and stored in tins.