Imperial Tea Gift Box by Mariage Frères - NEW!
This product is currently sold out.
A beautifully boxed set of two iconic teas by Mariage Frères: Wedding Imperial and Earl Grey Imperial. Each tea is packaged in a richly embossed and reusable 100-gram tin. An elegant introduction to Europe's most esteemed tea company!
100 grams is equivalent to 3.5 oz. of tea.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
Wedding Imperial Black Tea: Use 1.0 tsp of tea per 8 oz of 212°F water and steep between 4-5 min. Earl Grey Imperial Black Tea: Use 1.5 tsp per 8 oz of 195°F water and steep between 3-5 min.
- Wedding Imperial Black Tea is flavored with dark chocolate and caramel. This tea is the perfect dessert tea, and pairs perfectly with either a cream-based or chocolate-based dessert. This full-bodied tea works equally well with or without milk and sugar.
- Earl Grey Imperial Black Tea is a rare First Flush (spring-plucked) Darjeeling black tea flavored with Mariages' famous oil of bergamot flavoring for a floral and citrus duet of flavors.
- The French Mariage family has been involved in the tea business since the late 17th Century!
- Chocolate croissant
- Pancakes, French toast, oatmeal or waffles with dark chocolate chips
- Any afternoon tea fare from sweet and savory tea sandwiches to scones with clotted cream
- Any dark or milk chocolate dessert
- Any vanilla cream dessert
- Crêpe Suzette
Wedding Imperial: India black tea, Earl Grey Imperial: India black tea, oil of bergamot natural flavoring.