Himalayan Peach Black Tea by Mariage Frères
This variant is currently sold out.
This spring-plucked, Jardin Premier+ organic black tea is from the pristine foothills of the Himalaya Mountains. With the flavor of juicy, tree-ripened peaches, this is our first Mariage tea flavored with this popular fruit. Versatile by nature, Himalayan Peach is both delicious hot and one of our all-time favorite teas to ice!
Jardin Premier+ means this tea is rigorously analyzed and checked to ensure compliance with European regulation (EC) No. 396/2005. The label Jardin Premier+ is reserved for teas whose exceptional purity meets the strict European regulation (ED) No. 834/2007.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- Similar Teas
- 2.5 grams per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 5 min
- Because of its light body and to enjoy all the complex notes, we recommend enjoying this tea without milk.
- The Arya Tea Estate is located near the town of Darjeeling and in the foothills of the majestic Himalaya Mountains. For more than 20 years, Mariage has worked side by side with the Arya Tea Estate to create this worldwide exclusive tea.
- This tea is a first flush Darjeeling, which means the tea leaves are plucked in early spring.
- First flush Darjeeling teas are partially green in color while second flush teas are light to medium brown in color.
- Indian rice pudding
- Roti bread
- Cinnamon or vanilla-cream pastries or desserts
India, Organic Darjeeling second flush black tea, natural rose flavoring.