Himalayan Peach Organic Tea by Mariage Frères -New!
This variant is currently sold out.
This Spring plucked, organic black tea is from the pristine foothills of the Himalaya Mountains. With the flavor of juicy, tree-ripened peaches, this is our first Mariage tea flavored with this popular fruit. Versatile, Himalayan Peach is delicious hot and one of our all-time favorite teas to ice! This tea is classified as a Jardin Premier+, which ensures tea quality and purity.
Jardin Premier+ means this tea is rigorously analyzed and checked to ensure compliance with European regulation (EC) No. 396/2005. The label Jardin Premier is reserved for teas whose exceptional purity meets the strict European regulation (ED) No. 834/2007.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- Similar Teas
2.5 grams per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 5 min
- Because of its light body, we recommend enjoying this tea without milk.
- The label "Jardin Premier" is reserved for teas whose exceptional purity meets the strict European regulations: (EC) No. 834/2007. The Arya Tea Estate is located near the town of Darjeeling and in the foothills of the majestic Himalaya Mountains.
- For more than 20 years, Mariage has worked side by side with the Arya Tea Estate to create this worldwide exclusive tea.
- To enjoy all the complex notes, we recommend drinking this tea without milk.
- This tea is a First Flush Darjeeling, which means the tea leaves are plucked in early Spring.
- First Flush Darjeeling teas are partially green in color while Second Flush teas are light to medium brown in color.
- Indian Rice Pudding
- Roti Bread
- Cinnamon or vanilla-cream pastries or desserts
India, Organic Darjeeling Second Flush black tea, Natural rose flavoring.