Happy Tea (Black) in a Tin by Mariage Frères - NEW!
This product is currently sold out.
This tea celebrates the happy moments of life: birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, college acceptance, graduations, friendships, or new adventures. Flavored with lively yuzu, creamy marshmallow, and fragrant rose petals, this delicious black tea comes in a cheerful green and yellow tin with a double lid - ensuring the tea stays fresh.
90 grams of tea comes in the elegant and reusable rainbow-hued and embossed tin.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1.5 tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 4-5 min
- A full-bodied black tea with every citrus note imaginable - the most inclusive of teas!
- Mariage Frères was founded in Paris by two brothers (frères) with the last name of Mariage in 1854.
- Buttery croissant
- Pancakes, French toast, oatmeal or waffles with dark chocolate chips
- Any afternoon tea fare from sweet and savory tea sandwiches to scones with clotted cream
- Any dark or milk chocolate dessert
- Any cream dessert
- Any French patisserie
- French macarons
- Crêpe Suzette
China black tea, lemon, lime, orange, grapefruit, tangerine, and yuzu flavorings.