Guatemala Antigua La Flora
This variant is currently sold out
Our Guatemalan Antigua coffee beans represent the best quality available. The light roast maintains this coffee’s characteristic sweet, full bodied and lively flavor.
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- Guatemala Antigua is renowned for its perfect balance between flavor and body
- Named for the original capital of Guatemala
- After a devastating earthquake in Antigua, the capital was moved to its present location of Guatemala City
- The charming colonial city of Antigua is surrounded by breathtaking volcanos, still has some of its 16th Century cobblestone streets and is a mecca for European travelers
- Although the ancient Mayan ruins of Tikal are far removed from Antigua and Guatemala City, don’t miss this amazing ruin as its surrounded by jungle and there’s even a hotel on the grounds of the ruin
- At night you can sometimes hear jaguars roaring
- Buttered toast
- Fruit empanadas
- Any cream or chocolate-based dessert
- Guatemala coffee beans: 100%.