Good Morning Sri Lanka! -NEW
This variant is currently sold out.
This bold black breakfast blend is from the magical teardrop-shaped island of Sri Lanka. A low-elevation and full-bodied tea with balanced notes of mouth-filling malt and a peppery spice finish. This tea will wake you up with flavor and is delicious with or without milk.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- 1 heaping tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 4-5 min
- This flavorful and balanced Ceylon (Sri Lankan) black tea is a low-elevation grown tea with surprising complexity.
- For months, we sampled dozens of single estate Ceylon teas before finding this gem from the Lumbini Estate.
- This tea has body, finesse, and complexity, and is enjoyable with or without milk and sugar.
- Almost all the tea from the island nation of Sri Lanka is hand-plucked.
- Huevos rancheros
- Fresh sliced tomatoes
- Mac and cheese
- Pasta with red sauce
- Toasted cheese sandwiches
- Hamburgers or sliders
- Sausage or pepperoni pizza or calzones
- Pork or red meat
- Cream or chocolate-based desserts
Sri Lanka black tea: 100%