French Damask Tea Towel, Arabica Coffee -NEW!
This product is currently sold out
This towel boasts the design of a fruit-laden branch from a coffee bush. Unless you plan to frame this gorgeous rose-hued tea towel, it's meant to be used! Made in France from 100% cotton damask, this tea towel will brighten your kitchen or bar!
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Each towel is 100% cotton and measures 22" x 30".
- CARE: Machine wash with warm water on gentle cycle. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Wash dark colors separately. Tumble dry on low heat. Remove while still damp. Use a steam iron as needed.
- The pits from ripe-red coffee cherries are roasted, ground, and wake up much of the world!
- Because of its therapeutic qualities, the coffee plant is considered a botanical.
- The term "tea towel" originated in England in the early 19th century and was the linen of choice for Victorian ladies. They often used tea towels to ensure that their expensive teaware wasn't broken by a careless servant.