Étoile Mystèrieuse (Mysterious Star) Black Dessert Tea
This product is currently sold out.
Another black tea inspired by its namesake Mariage dessert featuring a scarlet glaze of red fruits on a French meringue in a raspberry coulis. Ç'est delicieux!
90 grams of tea comes in the elegant and reusable gold and red embossed tin.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1.5 tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 4-5 min
- A full-bodied black tea with notes of raspberry, red currants, and French meringue!
- Several Mariage teas, including this one, are patterned after desserts featured at the Mariage Frères Salons de Thé in Paris.
- Buttery croissant
- Pancakes, French toast, oatmeal or waffles with dark chocolate chips
- Any afternoon tea fare from sweet and savory tea sandwiches to scones with clotted cream
- Any dark or milk chocolate dessert
- Any vanilla cream dessert
- Any French patisserie
- French macarons
- Crêpe Suzette
China black tea, red fruits flavoring, vanilla flavoring.