Duo Coffee Steeper, 24-oz.
This product is currently sold out.
This versatile device makes ridiculously good coffee with either hot or cold water. The precision etched and reusable stainless filter prevents any sludge and your coffee will have the intensity of a French Press with the crispness of a pour-over!
Come with samples of La Minita Viennese and Dallas Bold.
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Sample Ingredients
- 24 Ounce Capacity.
- Dimensions: 12" High, 4.5" wide
- 60 different filters were tested to determine the optimal hole sizes for this cone filter. Duo will give you big flavor without any sludge.
- Duo's dual-chamber design separates your grounds from your brewed coffee after steeping. Coffee in the bottom chamber can rest without fear of over-extraction.
- No more paper filters to replace! Duo's stainless steel filter is reusable and easy to clean.
- Directions when Brewing coffee with hot water:
- Ensure the brewing chamber is sealed by twisting the release ring clockwise.
- Remove the lid and add 7-9 TBSP of coursely ground coffee and hot water (195 - 200 F) and stir gently.
- Replace the lid and steep the coffee for 4 minutes.
- Turn the top twist ring counterclock-wise to drain the the coffee into the bottom glass carafe.
- Pour directly out of the spout into your favorite mug.
- Directions when Cold-Brewing coffee:
- Fill duo with coffee and cold water and let it sit in your fridge for 12 hours.
- Unit dimensions: 4.5" W x 12" H
Coffee is the second most traded commodity on Earth – oil is the most traded
- La Minita Viennese: Costa Rica, 100% Arabica coffee beans, Dallas Bold: Costa Rica, 100% Arabica coffee beans