Dripless Tea Infuser with Lid
This product is currently sold out.
This infuser turns your favorite mug into a teapot! When your tea is the way you like it, tilt the infuser and rest the v-shaped clip on the top of the mug. Your tea drains without holding the infuser and the lid serves as a rest for the dripless infuser.
Includes a sample of our incredibly delicious Morning Moment black tea.
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- The extra-fine, generously sized tea infuser steeps everything from finely broken to large leafed teas
- When finished steeping your favorite tea, flip the lid and it holds your infuser–so there’s no mess on your table. Now brewing your favorite loose leaf tea is easier than ever!
- Convenient grip on infuser
- Length 4.5" x Width 3.625" x Height 3.25"
- Stainless steel infuser is dishwasher safe
- A tea infuser is a device used to steep loose tea leaves in a mug or a teapot full of hot water
- The tea infuser gained popularity in the first half of the 1800’s
- With the invention of the teabag, the infuser waned in popularity, but with better teas becoming more widely available, the infuser is becoming an essential tool for steeping tea today
- Many people select infusers that are too small (such as the very common ball infusers) to steep their loose tea
- If loose leaf teas do not have enough room to fully expand within an infuser, the leaves will not have enough room to open and will not release the essential oils on the tea leaves—and the full flavor of the tea will be extremely muted
Ingredients: 100% China black tea.