Decaf The Yellow Rose of Earl Grey
This variant is currently sold out.
Inspired by a song about the Battle of San Jacinto, Decaf The Yellow Rose of Earl Grey is a fragrant blend of Texas and British culture. Flavored with oil of bergamot and brightened with yellow rosebuds, this delicious decaf tea will bring unforgettable flavor to your cup!
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- 1.5 tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 4-5 min
- When you name a tea "The Yellow Rose Earl Grey," just using yellow rose petals won't do. After searching for several months, we finally found what we were looking for — yellow rose buds.
- Our homage to the original Texas Yellow Rose is an intoxicating blend of an Irish Breakfast black tea with a touch of bergamot and a generous sprinkling of yellow rose buds. The perfect afternoon tea.
- Contemporary historians believe that, contrary to popular belief, Santa Anna was NOT distracted by Emily West (the Yellow Rose) during the Battle of San Jacinto.
- Chocolate croissant
- Scottish shortbread cookies
- Chocolate chip cookies
- Any cream-based pastry or dessert
- Dark chocolate truffles or any chocolate dessert
- Chocolate ice cream
Sri Lanka black tea, German yellow rosebuds, oil of bergamot