Decaf Shades of Earl Grey
This variant is currently sold out.
Our favorite flavored decaffeinated tea! All the Earl Grey flavor with very little of the caffeine. End your evening with a steaming cup of this elegant tea.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- 1 heaping tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 3-5 min
- A medium bodied decaffeinated black blend flavored with oil of bergamot, this tea stands up to milk and sugar.
- Decaffeinated teas remove approximately 97% of the caffeine from the tea leaves, not 100%.
- Caffeine-free refers to herbal, fruit or spice infusions that contain 0% caffeine.
- Chocolate Croissant or Danish
- Any vanilla cream or chocolate dessert
China black tea, natural flavors.