Danish Contemporary Tea Set, 3-pcs.
This product is currently sold out.
This Danish-designed tea set is modern and functional! To stop the brewing process without removing the leaves, fully lower the teapot's plunger. In pouring position, the lid automatically opens. Includes a creamer and sugar, which precisely dispenses 1 tsp. of sugar every time it's inverted!
Includes a sample of our Cream Oolong and Jade Goddess Oolong.
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- The 0.9 liter (30.5 oz) glass teapot has a black neoprene cover that keeps your tea hot and your hands cool. The set includes a matching creamer, and sugar, which precisely dispenses 1 tsp. of sugar every time it's inverted.
- When fully lowered, the plunger mechanism stops the steeping process. This feature is particularly convenient when steeping oolong teas that the same tea leaves can be steeped multiple times.
- The tea set is made of glass, stainless steel, silicone rubber, and BPA-Free plastic.
- The black neoprene cover can be machine washed using a delicate cycle.
- The teapot was invented in China during the Yuan Dynasty (1271-1368)
- To keep teapots hot after tea is first brewed, early English households used the tea cozy, a padded fabric covering, much like a hat, that slips over the teapot. Often decorated with lace or log cabin motifs in the early 1900s, the modern tea cozy has come back into fashion with the resurgence of loose-leaf tearooms