This variant is currently sold out.
This blend is a soothing mix of jasmine green tea and hints of mint for a soft and calming drink. Let your mind relax as you sip this rejuvenating blend.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- 1 tsp per 8 oz of water, 175°F, 2.5–3 min
- Perhaps China's most classic scented green tea, a good jasmine green displays a delicate balance between its floral overtones and the fresh vegetal notes of the green tea base.
- Jasmine Dream is a medium-bodied tea with a balanced green tea base, a subtle jasmine note, and a hint of cool mint.
- Unlike a flavored jasmine tea, which uses jasmine oil, this tea is scented — meaning it is put in proximity to jasmine blossoms and absorbs the aroma from the blossoms.
- The scenting does not overwhelm the flavor of the green tea, and the result is subtle and delicate.
- Fresh green salad
- Lightly prepared fish or chicken
- Sushi or sashimi
- Cream-based dessert
- Fresh fruit with mint
- Milk chocolate
- Any cream-based dessert
China, Fujian Province green tea, jasmine blossoms