Tokyo Paris Gift Box by Mariage Frères
This product is currently sold out.
This collection of teas celebrates the connection between Paris, the site of Mariage Frères' first tea shop, and Tokyo, the site of Mariage's first tea shop outside of France. Each tea is packaged in an elegant black and silver canister. Taste the adventures of Paris and Tokyo.
The black presentation box contains three 3.5 oz (100 gram) canisters of tea
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- 1 teaspoon per 8 oz of water
- 4-5 minutes
- What an elegant introduction to the art of Mariage Frères - three teas to enjoy throughout the day:
- Tokyo Breakfast Tea - a mellow and velvety black tea flavored with Japanese yuzu (citrus).
- Paris Ginza - the vibrant area in Tokyo where the first Mariage Tea shop was opened. This black tea has notes of red fruits and caramel.
- Rouge Opera - a caffeine-free rooibos is flavored with red fruits and Madagascar vanilla. A soothing night-cap!
- Tea is said to have arrived in France before reaching England.
- Buttery croissant
- Creamy and mild cheeses
- Green salads with a red fruit vinaigrette
- Savory or sweet afternoon tea sandwiches
- Chicken or pork dishes prepared with dried fruits
- Any chocolate or cream-based desserts
- An incredible tea to enjoy after dinner and without any accompaniment
- Tokyo Breakfast Tea: China black tea, citrus peel, cornflower petals, natural flavorings.
- Paris Ginza: China black tea, strawberry pieces, natural flavorings.
- Rouge Opera: South African rooibos, cornflower petals, Madagascar vanilla, natural flavorings,