NEW! Connoisseur Tea Collection № 2
This variant is currently sold out
The Connoisseur Tea Collections are for the sophisticated tea drinker. Each is an extraordinary opportunity to learn about and taste some of the world's most prized teas. All teas are labeled with steeping instructions and detailed information to guide your taste adventure.
Your choice of either 1 or 2 oz of all five teas. Because of the rarity of these teas, the teas within this tea Collection may change, but we'll always send the finest teas available. The Collection is boxed, labeled, and tied with a ribbon!
- Product Details
- Curled Dragon Silver Tips: The name of this tea alludes to its shape, which resembles a coiled dragon—a good luck icon in Chinese mythology. This tea is also named for its high percentage of leaf buds, or silver tips, which lend a sweet and soft flavor without astringency. An absolute work of art.
- Cream Oolong: Don't miss this astonishing oolong. A favorite among sommeliers and chefs, this tea's naturally occurring flavors of butter and sweet cream are followed by a captivating and lengthy finish. For any tea drinker, this one will be an epiphany!
- Dan Cong Oolong: Dan Cong is a tea for those who love darker oolongs. The precise handling of these tea leaves yields a tea of remarkable beauty, with notes of stone fruit, orchid, and a warm toasty body.
- Organic Darjeeling Victoria's Peak: Named after Queen Victoria, this special 2019 tea is from the very first harvest (First Flush) of the year following the Spring rains. The flavor is fresh, herbaceous, with notes of muscatel, and a substantial and lingering mouthfeel. A distinctive and decadent cup of tea!
- Nepal Golden Tips: This tea contains hand-picked golden leaf buds from the Ilam region of Nepal. From its roasted chestnut aroma to its velvety mouthfeel and creamy finish, this tea is an extraordinary flavor experience.
- Curled Dragon Silver Tips: China green tea: 100%
- Cream Oolong: Taiwan oolong tea: 100%
- Dan Cong Oolong: China, Guangdong Province oolong tea: 100%
- Organic Darjeeling Victoria's Peak: India, Darjeeling black tea: 100%
- Nepal Golden Tips: Nepal, Ilam region black tea: 100%