Connoisseur Tea Collection No. 2 1oz
This product is currently sold out
A collection for the tea drinker seeking new flavor adventures, and a passport to taste & learn about some of the world's best teas.
Your choice of 0.5, 1, or 2 oz of all 12 teas. Because of their rarity, the teas within the collection may change, but we'll always send the best teas available. The Collection is boxed, labeled, tied with a ribbon, & includes a tasting spoon & detailed instructions.
- Product Details
- Curled Dragon Silver Tips: The name of this tea alludes to its shape, which resembles a coiled dragon — a good luck icon in Chinese mythology. This tea is also named for its high percentage of leaf buds, or silver tips, which lend a sweet and soft flavor without astringency. An absolute work of art.
- Shade Grown Sencha: If you love Gyokuro, this highly unusual shade-grown sencha has the same silky smoothness! Sweet and savory, a tea with the ultimate expression of umami.
- Cream Oolong: Don't miss this astonishing oolong. A favorite among sommeliers and chefs, this tea's naturally occurring buttery and creamy flavors are followed by a captivating and lengthy finish. For any tea drinker, this one will be an epiphany!
- Dan Cong Stone Fruit: Dan Cong is a tea for those who love darker oolongs. The precise handling of these tea leaves yields a tea of remarkable beauty, with notes of stone fruit, orchid, and a warm toasty body.
- Nepal Golden Tips: This tea contains hand-picked golden leaf buds from the Ilam region of Nepal. From its roasted chestnut aroma to its velvety mouthfeel and creamy finish, this tea is an extraordinary flavor experience.
- Curled Dragon Silver Tips: China green tea.
- Shade Grown Sencha: Japan, Kyushu Yabukita green tea & leaf stems
- Cream Oolong: Taiwan oolong tea.
- Dan Cong Oolong: China, Guangdong Province oolong tea.
- Nepal Golden Tips: Nepal, Ilam region black tea.