Colombian Reserva -NEW!
This variant is currently sold out.
Colombian Reserva coffee is grown in Nariño, Colombia's southernmost province. This coffee comes from high elevation farms, where extra-large beans are selected, and yields complex flavors of raisin and rich chocolate with balanced acidity and a silky and creamy body.
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- Colombian coffees are renowned for their complexity, balance and body, and Colombia Reserva coffee is no exception.
- Producers: Small-holder farms.
- Elevation: 5,200-7,200 ft.
- Harvest Months: May, June, November, December
- Coffee Cultivars: Borbon, Caturra, Typica.
- Colombia and Vietnam are tied for second among the world's leading producers of coffee. Brazil is the number one.
- Huevos Rancheros
- Fruit pastries or empanadas
- Blueberry waffles, pancakes or oatmeal
- Flan or any cream-based dessert
Colombia Arabica coffee beans: 100%