Colombian Jardin Viennese
This variant is currently sold out.
Colombian Jardin Viennese is grown and processed near the small city of Jardin, one of the most beautiful towns in Colombia. This coffee has a hearty body and chocolate notes with the finish.
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- Colombian coffees are renowned for their balance and body, and Colombia Jardin coffee is no exception.
- Jardin, which is Spanish for garden, is located within the mountainous state of Antioquia, one of the oldest and most respected coffee producing areas in Colombia.
- Colombia and Vietnam are tied for second among the world's leading producers of coffee. Brazil is number one.
- Huevos Rancheros
- Fruit pastries or empanadas
- Blueberry waffles, pancakes or oatmeal
- Flan or any cream-based dessert
Colombia Arabica coffee beans: 100%