Cold Brew Pot+Infuser Glass/Black, 48 oz by ForLife
This product is currently sold out
This Cold Brew Tea Maker prepares 48 ounces of tea! Place tea in the fine mesh filter, fill the teapot with cold water, place it in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, and you're done. The unit comes with a large infuser on a chain to help easily remove the leaves when you are done.
Includes a sample of our Abricot Noir black tea.
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Sample Ingredients
- Product dimensions: L 6.25" x W 4.0" x H 9.5".
- Holds 48 oz of liquid.
- Jug is made of lead-free glass and the strainer is made of stainless steel.
- BPA free.
- Dishwasher-safe, but hand-wash recommended for glass jug.
- Small holes in the infuser prevent even the smallest tea leaves from escaping.
- Infuser rests at bottom for optimal infusion.
- Infuser has a chain for easy and safe removal from tea pot.
- The oldest printed recipes for iced tea date back to the 1870s.
- South Carolina is the first place in the United States where tea was grown and is the only state to ever have produced tea commercially.
- After 1900, iced tea became commonplace in cookbooks, and black tea began replacing green as the preferred tea for serving cold.
China and Sri Lanka black tea (94%), mango flakes, flavoring, marigold blossoms