Coffee Two-Way Scoop, Stainless
This product is currently sold out.
Our favorite tea/coffee scoop.
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- We’ve used the same scoop to make our tea and coffee at The Cultured Cup for over 15 years
- Why do we like this stainless scoop so much? Its 7.75" length reaches easily into the deepest bag and the flexibility of having a different measure on each end (1 & 2 Tablespoons) is extremely convenient
- Convenient for food recipes as well
- Stainless steel
- Fannie Farmer has been called “The Queen of Level Measurement”
- In 1896, she published the book “The Boston Cooking School Cookbook”
- It was one of the first cookbooks to use precise measurements for her recipes
- She was widely acclaimed and criticized for giving such specificity to her recipes