This variant is currently sold out.
Is there anything more inviting than the aroma of freshly baked cinnamon rolls? The delectable treat inspired us to create a flavored coffee that combines cinnamon, nutmeg, and gooey caramel.
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- The ultimate breakfast coffee.
- Adding sugar to coffee is believed to have started in 1715, in the Court of Louis XIV.
- Cream cheese Danish, cinnamon sticky buns
- Cinnamon dusted French toast or toasted cinnamon bread
- Cinnamon oatmeal with raisins
- Chocolate cupcakes
- Any cream or chocolate based dessert
- Caramelized flan
- Buttered toffee
- New York style cheese cake
Costa Rica Arabica coffee beans, Natural flavorings