This variant is currently sold out.
In Chinese traditional medicine, infused chrysanthemum flowers are renowned for their cooling and anti-inflammatory qualities. Similar in flavor to chamomile, chrysanthemum flowers symbolize optimism, joy, and long life!
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
3–6 flowers per 8 oz of water, 212°F. Without removing the flowers from the teapot, drink the first infusion after waiting 3–5 minutes. The Chinese do not remove the flowers after the first steeping, but re-steep the same flower petals multiple times.
- This resulting infusion is a bright, golden yellow color.
- In traditional Chinese medicine, the cooling effect of chrysanthemum is purported to abate the fever from a cold or the flu.
- The chrysanthemum flower is a symbol of happiness, love, longevity and joy.
- Chinese, Thai or Korean food
- Fresh green salad
- Anything with apple in it
- Cream-based desserts
- Indian rice pudding
- Apple pie or tart
Chinese chrysanthemum: 100%