This variant is currently sold out.
Christmas means sharing the best with family and friends. This black tea morning blend wakes you and your guests with the smell of toasted almonds and cinnamon sprinkled apple bits. Start your holidays with the best of Christmas in your cup!
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- 1.5 tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 4-5 min
- This tea reminds us of Austrian apple strudel because of its spicy, fruity, and deliciously creamy flavors.
- This toasted almond blend is a distinct departure from the Amaretto flavor profile in other almond teas, like Pleine Lune and Almond.
- Cream cheese Danish
- Granola with almonds
- Greek yogurt
- Pumpkin, zucchini or banana nut bread
- Any nut and cinnamon breakfast pastry
- French toast, waffles or pancakes
- Collin Street fruit cake
China black tea, apple pieces, planed and crushed almonds, cinnamon pieces, beetroot pieces, flavoring. CONTAINS: Tree nuts.