Chocolate Mint Ice
This variant is currently sold out.
We've created an ice tea for the chocoholic. This blend pairs our award-winning black iced tea with dark chocolate pieces and mint leaves, pulling you into an oasis of ice tea flavor!
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- 1.5 tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 3–4 min
- Tired of the limited selection of ice teas? This tea is sure to fulfill your ice tea expectations.
- Satisfy your chocolate cravings without the calories.
- Everyone love Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies — now you can practically drink them!
- The first ice teas were known as “tea punches” and included tea and spirits. Tea punches became popular in England and America in the early 19th Century.
- Spicy Tex-Mex, Thai, Indian, Moroccan, Korean and Chinese cuisine
- Chips and hot salsa
- Barbecue or hot sausage
- Vanilla bean or coconut ice cream
- Indian rice pudding
- Coconut cream pie
- Thin Mints
Sri Lanka black tea, China, Yunnan Province dark tea, dark chocolate bits (cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, natural vanilla), natural and artificial flavor, Egyptian mint. CONTAINS: soy, milk.