Cast Iron Teapot, Blue Patterned
This product is currently sold out.
Made from cast iron, this Japanese-style royal blue teapot brings ritual to your teatime!
Includes a sample of one of our teas.
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- The 27-oz cast-iron teapot is enameled inside and includes a stainless steel infuser.
- NOTE: We do not recommend using this teapot to boil water, as the intense heat can cause the enamel to crack.
- Cleaning Instructions: Never use abrasive cleaning chemicals to clean your cast iron teapot, as this may damage the surface! Rinse the inside of the teapot with warm soapy water and turn the teapot upside down to dry the interior of the teapot.
- CAUTION: Do not use soapy water to clean the exterior of the teapot. Instead, use a moist towel and completely dry the surface.
- The teapot was invented in China during the Yuan Dynasty (1271-1368)