Casablanca by Mariage Frères
This variant is currently sold out
Moroccan mint highlights piquant citrus in this exceptionally refreshing green tea. An oasis of cool flavors, this tea is delicious hot or iced.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1 heaping tsp per 8 oz of water, 175°F, 3 min
- A marriage of Chinese green tea with Moroccan mint and a touch of oil of Bergamot
- Refreshing and surprising!
- Drink this tea without milk
- Drink hot or iced
- This tea is the instant version of the Moroccan mint tea ritual!
- Simply add the water, sweeten with a simple sugar syrup, and add fresh mint leaves for an authentic Moroccan tea experience.
- Greek yogurt
- Mediterranean cuisine, such as tabbouleh or a mezze plate
- Jasmine rice
- Moroccan cuisine
- Sushi or sashimi
- Any freshly and simply prepared fish
- Any chocolate dessert
- Dark chocolate truffles or cupcakes
China green tea, Moroccan mint, oil of bergamot