This variant is currently sold out
We've combined sweet carrot pieces, creamy coconut flakes, and a pinch of gingerbread spice to create a carrot cake for your cup. This caffeine-free infusion is delicious as a guilt-free dessert, but try pairing it with the classic dessert of the same name!
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1-2 level tsp per 6 oz of water, 203-212°F, 10-12 min.
- The tea finishes with an alluring aroma of cream cheese frosting, yet is sugar-free
- Our caffeine-free infusion is both spicy and fruity with a creamy and sweet aftertaste
- Carrots have been used in sweet cakes since the medieval period, during which time sweeteners were scarce and expensive.
- The popularity of carrot cake was probably revived in Great Britain because of rationing during the Second World War
- Greek yogurt
- Pancakes, waffles, oatmeal or French toast with toasted coconut and pineapple bits
- Vanilla or butter pecan ice cream
- Carrot cake
- Cream-based desserts
Pineapple cubes(pineapple sugar), apple pieces, carrot flakes, carrot shreds, almond pieces, walnuts, coconut chips, cinnamon rods, flavoring, whole cloves