Carré D'Or (golden square) Black Dessert Tea
This product is currently sold out.
This black tea is inspired by the iconic Mariage dessert: a square dark chocolate cake with a caramel and red currant core and wrapped in 24 K gold leaf. Decadently delicious and dessert in a cup!
90 grams of tea comes in the elegant and reusable gold, red and black embossed tin.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1.5 tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 4-5 min
- A full-bodied black tea with notes of dark chocolate, salted caramel, and red currant.
- This decadent dessert, wrapped in 24K gold leaf, is a favorite at the Mariage Frères Salon de Thé in Paris.
- Chocolate croissant
- Pancakes, French toast, oatmeal or waffles with dark chocolate chips
- Any afternoon tea fare from sweet and savory tea sandwiches to scones with clotted cream
- Any dark or milk chocolate dessert
- Any vanilla cream dessert
- Crêpe Suzette
China black tea, oil of bergamot, vanilla flavoring.