Drinking Chocolate Maker/Milk Frother by Breville
This product is currently sold out
Now you can create rich, creamy, perfectly frothed milk for your favorite coffee drinks with this simple, fully automatic frother from Breville. An induction heating system allows it to reach temperature rapidly, efficiently, and consistently. The Milk Café even turns itself off once the desired temperature is reached.
Includes a sample of our incredibly delicious signature drinking chocolate.
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Sample Ingredients
- A simple dial lets you set desired temperature and foam quality, and a cold stir setting froths milk without heating it.
- Includes two dishwasher-safe attachments for latte and cappuccino. Inductive heating element also makes the jug dishwasher safe.
- Removable lid has an opening for adding mix-ins (like shaved chocolate).
- Can hold up to 3 cups of frothed milk.
- Has a LED indicator, boil dry/overheat protection, and a compact design that frees up counter space. The brushed stainless steel exterior also makes clean-up easy.
- Power cord stores in base and attachments store in side of machine.
- Includes one frothing disk and one heating disk that can be stored in the integrated storage drawer.
- The word "cappuccino" comes from the combination of two Italian words "cappuccio" meaning "hood" and "ino" meaning "little". The referenced "little hoods" come from the hoods worn by an order of Franciscan monks called the Capuchins, and the froth on a cappuccino is often called a "cap".
The Cultured Cup's Signature Drinking Chocolate: Cocoa solids: 68% cocoa powder (Dutch-process with alkali) cane sugar, soy lecithin. NOTE: May contain traces of nuts, including peanuts. CONTAINS: Soy, Milk.