Milk Café Electric Frother by Breville
This product is currently sold out.
Now you can create rich, creamy, perfectly frothed milk for your favorite coffee drinks with this easy-to-use, fully automatic frother from Breville. An induction heating system allows it to reach temperature rapidly, efficiently, and consistently. The Milk Café even turns itself off once the desired temperature is achieved.
Includes a sample of our incredibly delicious drinking chocolate.
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Sample Ingredients
- Simple dial lets you set desired temperature and foam quality
- Cold stir setting froths milk without heating
- Includes two dishwasher-safe attachments for latte and cappuccino
- Inductive heating element also makes the jug dishwasher safe
- Removable lid has an opening for adding mix-ins (like shaved chocolate)
- Up to 3 cups of frothed milk
- LED Indicator
- Boil dry/Overheat protection
- Compact design frees up counter space
- Power cord stores in base and attachments store in side of machine
- The brushed stainless steel exterior makes clean up easy
- Includes one frothing disk and one heating disk that can be stored in the integrated storage drawer
- The word "cappuccino" comes from the combination of two Italian words "cappuccio" meaning "hood" and "ino" meaning "little"
- The referenced "little hoods" come from the hoods worn by an order of Franciscan monks called the Capuchins
- The froth on a cappuccino is often called a "cap"
The Cultured Cup's Signature Drinking Chocolate: Cocoa solids: 68% cocoa powder (Dutch-process with alkali) cane sugar, soy lecithin. NOTE: May contain traces of nuts, including peanuts