Barry's Very Vanilla Blend
This variant is currently sold out.
The masterful combination of real Madagascar vanilla and brisk Sri Lankan black tea is as beautiful and exotic as the islands of the Pacific Ocean. Great as a breakfast or afternoon tea.
50% of the price of "Barry's Very Vanilla Blend" and "The WRR Classic Blend" supports Friends of WRR. Checkout blood orange-flavored The WRR Classic Blend" here.
A prescription for relaxing? Drink "Barry's Very Vanilla Blend" while listening to WRR.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- 1–1.5 tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 4–5 min
- The ultimate afternoon black tea with enough body to hold up to milk and sugar, and a perfect pair with cookies or cakes.
- Also a great morning tea, and a very pleasant pairing with French toast or pancakes!
- Vanilla from the island nation of Madagascar is also named "Bourbon".
- Sri Lankan tea is often called Ceylon tea after the country's former name under the British empire.
- Pairs perfectly with WRR!
- A buttery breakfast croissant
- Any cream-based pastry
- French toast, pancakes, waffles, or oatmeal with maple syrup
- Any tea time savory or sweet sandwich or dessert
- Any vanilla or chocolate-based dessert
- Bread pudding
- Tapioca or rice pudding
- German chocolate cake
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Dark chocolate truffles
Sri Lankan black tea, vanilla bean pieces, flavoring