This variant is currently sold out.
This oolong tea appears green but is slightly oxidized, intensifying its floral fragrance. A balance of sweet honeysuckle and vegetal watercress flavors is a hallmark of this delicious tea!
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1.5–2 tsp per 8 oz of water, 195°F, 2–4 minWhen using a yixing teapot or a gaiwan, use twice as much tea and steep the same tea leaves for 1–2 minutes multiple times until the flavor fades.
- This tea comes from Pinglin, Taiwan, is of the Qingxin cultivar and from the 2019 winter (November) harvest.
- Baozhong means "wrapped variety," as this tea was formerly wrapped and shaped using paper!
- This tea was grown for competing against other baozhong style teas.
- Fresh, baked or grilled apricots or peaches
- Soba noodles
- Buttery scallops, shrimp, lobster or Dover sole
- Mango pudding
- Peach ice cream
- Chocolate mousse
- German Hefeweizen beer
Taiwan oolong tea: 100%