This variant is currently sold out
These oolong tea leaves appear green but are slightly oxidized, which intensifies the floral fragrance of this tea. The balance between flavor notes of sweet honeysuckle and vegetal watercress is a hallmark of this delicious tea!
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
1.5-2.0 tsp per 8 oz of water, 195°F, 2-4 min.When using a Yixing teapot or a gaiwan, use twice as much tea and steep the same tea leaves 1-2 minutes multiple times until the flavor fades.
- Cultivar - Qingxin; Region - Pinglin, Taiwan; Harvest - 2019 Winter (November)
- Baozhong means "wrapped variety" as this tea was formerly wrapped and shaped using paper!
- This tea was grown for competing against other baozhong style teas
- Fresh, baked or grilled apricots or peaches
- Soba noodles
- Buttery scallops, shrimp, lobster or Dover sole
- Mango pudding
- Peach ice cream
- Chocolate mousse
- German Hefeweizen beer
Taiwan oolong tea: 100%