Art Deco Insulated 30 or 44 oz. Teapot - White
This variant is currently sold out
Unique in design and functionality! This ceramic pot is encased in a removable, felt-lined, polished stainless steel globe that retains heat for over an hour. It also includes a built-in filter basket for easy tea preparation. A vintage teapot that ensures you feel the magic of tea time, every time!
Includes a sample of one of our teas.
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- The porcelain teapot comes in it's own removable felt-lined polished stainless steel cozy which provides an additional layer of insulation. It keeps the tea warmer longer than a typical teapot
- The teapot and cozy sit on three very stable ceramic feet. Simply unclip the stainless steel cover to remove the teapot for cleaning
- Non-drip pouring spout
- The ceramic part of the teapot is completely dishwasher safe
- Matching sugar bowl and creamer are sold separately.
- The teapot is available in two sizes, 30-oz and 44-oz
- The teapot was invented in China during the Yuan Dynasty (1271-1368)
- To keep teapots hot after tea is first brewed, early English households used the tea cozy, a padded fabric covering, much like a hat, that slips over the teapot. Often decorated with lace or log cabin motifs in the early 1900s, the modern tea cozy has come back into fashion with the resurgence of loose-leaf tearooms