Aroma Cold-Brewer, 32-oz
This product is currently sold out.
This stylish and heat-resistant 32-oz glass carafe makes cold or hot brewed coffee or tea. The micro-fine stainless filter separates even the finest ground coffee from your cup!
Includes a sample of our blood orange black tea and our Dallas Bold coffee.
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Sample Ingredients
- Holds 32-oz of liquid.
- Jug is made of lead-free glass and the strainer is made of stainless steel
- Dishwasher-safe, but hand-wash recommended for glass jug.
- Small holes in the infuser prevent even the smallest coffee grounds or tea leaves from escaping.
- The oldest printed recipes for iced tea date back to the 1870s.
- South Carolina is the first place in the United States where tea was grown and is the only state to ever have produced tea commercially.
- After 1900, iced tea became commonplace in cookbooks, and black tea began replacing green as the preferred tea for serving cold.
Sri Lankan black tea (92%), orange peel, natural flavoring, safflower petals