Apron, Swallows in Coated Damask Cotton -NEW!
This product is currently sold out.
Need a great gift for a birdwatcher? This summery blue and green cotton apron represents a flock of one of the most graceful flying birds: the swallow. Made of French-made damask cotton, this apron is coated to prevent stains.
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Each apron is 100% cotton and measures 30" x 33."
- CARE: Coated cotton resists stains and wipes clean with a damp cloth.
- TO WASH: Because of the stain-resistant coating, the apron does not need to be frequently washed.
- When washing, use a small amount of color-fast detergent with no fabric softener in cold water, and do not use fabric softener.
- Air dry and do not use a dryer.
- Iron on the non-coated side ONLY!
- The French word for swallows is "Hirondelles."