Abricot D'Or Organic Black Tea by Mariage Frères
This variant is currently sold out.
A flavor masterpiece, this black tea tastes like a ripe apricot. Abricot D'Or contains a Jardin Premier+ organic tea, which meets the strict European purity standards.
Jardin Premier+ means this tea is rigorously analyzed and checked to ensure compliance with European regulation (EC) No. 396/2005. The label Jardin Premier+ is reserved for teas whose exceptional purity meets the strict European regulation (ED) No. 834/2007.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- 1 tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 3–5 min
- Made from a rich organic black tea from a premier tea garden in the pristine mountains of Colombia, this blend has a subtle floral finish and is best enjoyed without milk, hot or cold.
- Tea is good for your teeth — it's a natural source of fluoride that can help prevent tooth decay and gum disease.
- Greek yogurt
- Apricot Danish
- Green salad with a fruit vinaigrette
- Roasted chicken or pork with dried apricots
- Cream-based desserts
- Peach or vanilla bean ice cream
Colombian organic black tea, calendula petals, natural apricot flavoring