Tea Gift Box, Alhambra by Mariage Freres -NEW!
This product is currently sold out.
The Alhambra, a Moorish Fortress in Granada, Spain, is also the name for this trio of organic teas flavored with Spanish citrus. The elegant gift box contains Orange Angelique, a zesty black tea; Citron Soleil, a green tea with sunny lemon, and Yuzu Temple, a green tea with fragrant yuzu. Each silk-screened tin is the color of the citrus used to flavor the tea inside.
The rich black presentation box contains three 3.5 oz (100 gram) canisters of organic tea.
Jardin Premier+ means this tea is rigorously analyzed and checked to ensure compliance with European regulation (EC) No. 396/2005. The label Jardin Premier is reserved for teas whose exceptional purity meets the strict European regulation (ED) No. 834/2007.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- Orange Angelique (angelic): 1.5 tsp / 2.5g per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 4-5 minutes
- Citron Soleil (lemon sun): 1.5 tsp / 2.5g per 8 oz of water, 175°F, 3-4 minutes.
- Yuzu (citrus fruit) Temple: 1.5 tsp / 2.5g per 8 oz of water, 175°F, 3-4 minutes.
- What an elegant introduction to the art of Mariage Freres - three citrus-flavored teas in an elegant black presentation gift box:
- Orange Angelique - a Jardin Premier+ black tea flavored with orange essence.
- Citron Soleil - a Jardin Premier+ green tea flavored with zesty lemon essence.
- Yuzu Temple - a Jardin Premier+ green tea flavored with tart and fragrant yuzu citrus.
- The Alhambra, which means red fort+, was built by the Moors in 1238 CE.
- Buttery croissant
- Creamy and mild cheeses
- Green salads with a red fruit vinaigrette
- Savory or sweet afternoon tea sandwiches
- Chicken or pork dishes prepared with dried fruits
- Any chocolate or cream-based desserts
- An incredible tea to enjoy after dinner and without any accompaniment
Orange Angelique: India Premier Jardin black tea, natural orange essence. Citron Soleil: Vietnam organic green tea, natural lemon essence. Yuzu Temple: Vietnam organic green tea, natural yuzu flavoring.