This variant is currently sold out
This tea is brimming with anti-oxidants and flavor! Juicy mango and papaya bits mingle with jewel colored flowers to create this taste of the tropics.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
2.0-2.5 tsp per 8 oz of water, 185°F, 3-5 min
- Our Paradise White is a blend of a White Peony white tea, a delicate green tea, bits of papaya and mango, and red rose and blue cornflower petals
- Very high in anti-oxidants, this white tea’s flavor is soft, slightly floral and subtly tropical.
- Best without milk or sugar
- For many years, the Chinese have consumed white tea to cool the body during the very humid summers
- This tea will cool you in the hottest summer weather and is delicious as well
- Any mild soft and creamy cheese
- Baby Swiss cheese
- Fresh pears, apples or grapes
- Thinly sliced prosciutto
China white tea, China green tea, mango and papaya bits, red rose and blue cornflower petals, natural flavorings.