This variant is currently sold out.
This incredibly rich and bold coffee blend unites Costa Rican, Brazilian and Guatemalan coffee beans. Equally delicious in a French Press, Mr. Coffee, or your espresso machine—Plaza Blend is Phil’s and Kyle’s go-to morning cup of coffee.
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- A bold blend of Colombian, Costa Rican, and Brazilian coffee beans
- This darker Viennese Roast coffee won a side-by-side blind taste test against several renowned coffees
- It's dark and delicious complexity wakes you up with attention-grabbing flavor and ample caffeine
- The term "Americano" comes from American GIs during WWII - who ordered espresso with water to dilute the strong flavor.
- Breakfast sausage, bacon or ham and eggs or an omelet
- Any dish with mushrooms
- Any of your favorite spicy chicken, pork or red meat appetizers or main dishes
- For a dessert coffee, add a splash of your favorite liqueur
Costa Rica, Brazil and Guatemala Arabica coffee beans