Jamaican Blue Mountain
This product is currently sold out
Jamaican Blue Mountain is one of the most luxurious and desirable coffees in the world. Renowned for its unparalleled flavor complexity, Jamaica Blue Mountain makes a most appreciated special gift.
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- Jamaican Blue Mountain is part of our Connoisseur Coffee Collection, which also includes Kona Fancy Pure and our Costa Rican, La Minita Viennese. It is one of the world's rarest coffees.
- Widely counterfeited in Jamaica and elsewhere, our Jamaican Blue Mountain is certified to be 100% authentic.
- This coffee is grown on the eastern end of Jamaica in the scenic range of hills known as the Blue Mountains. The cool, misty conditions, rich soil, and steep slopes create an ideal growing area for coffee — perfectly hydrated with great drainage. The result is a coffee that is aromatic, and medium to full bodied with a velvety smooth finish.
- Only coffee grown in the Jamaican Blue Mountains between 3000–5500 ft of elevation is allowed to carry the label Jamaica Blue Mountain, while Jamaican coffee grown below 3000 ft must be labeled as Jamaica High Mountain.
- Coffee is said to have been brought to Jamaica in 1728, imported from Martinique, but it did not move into the Blue Mountain region until much later.
- Buttery croissant
- Any creamy and mild cheese
- Pumpkin or banana nut bread
- Buttery Scottish shortbread
- Any cream-based dessert
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Or drink after dinner without any accompaniment!
Certified Jamaica Blue Mountain Arabica coffee beans: 100%