This variant is currently sold out.
A classic English style tea that begs for milk and sugar. This breakfast tea is strong and malty, with a lingering spicy finish. Taste it and see why England starts the day with a good, strong cup of English Breakfast.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- 1 heaping tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 4-5 min
- This full-bodied, British style blend is dark in color, with a powerful aroma. Serve steaming hot with a touch of milk.
- A more refined take on the traditional English Breakfast.
- Full-bodied but non-astringent, followed by a delicate finish — a perfect wake up tea.
- Unlike single estate black teas, most breakfast teas are blended to retain a similar flavor profile every year.
- We maintain our breakfast blends year to year so that you have an "old standby", something both familiar and stylistically ideal, and this quality control allows us to offer you traditional tea experiences.
- By contrast, single estate teas, like wines, are susceptible to the yearly ebbs and flows of mother nature; this impacts their yields, their price, and of course, their flavor profile.
- For that reason, we often bring in different Ceylon, Assam, and Darjeeling teas every year, as we aim to provide our customers with the best possible tea available from each vintage.
- Any breakfast dishes
- Bagels and lox
- Creamy to hard cheeses
- Mac and cheese
- Sausage, ham or pepperoni pizzas or calzones
- Hamburgers or sliders
- Steaks or prime rib
- Any cream or chocolate-based desserts
India Assam black tea, Sri Lanka black tea, China black tea