Cultured Cup Blend Iced Tea
This variant is currently sold out.
This tea has won numerous awards, and became our proprietary blend upon winning our own iced tea contest. Brisk, crisp, clear, flavorful, and not bitter — the perfect iced tea!
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- 1 tsp per 8 oz of water, 212°F, 3 min
- As much as we love hot tea, summer requires something cooler sometimes, so we searched for an iced tea that satisfied our palates.
- This award-winning Ceylon based iced tea blend is the ideal unflavored iced tea, winning over us and our judges in our most recent iced tea contest!
- A very broken black tea, requiring less tea and time to brew a strong cup.
- For two decades, The Cultured Cup has been very selective about our hot tea selection. Several summers ago, we set the same high standards for iced tea by accumulating samples of ice tea contest winners from across the U.S. and having a panel of customers and experts judge the "best of the best".
- Over 100 of our customers, as well as an expert panel of Master Sommeliers and award-winning chefs, voted this tea as their favorite unflavored ice tea blend.
- Any creamy cheese
- Pizza and calzones
- Mac and cheese
- Barbecued chicken, shrimp, pork or beef
- Hamburgers and sliders
- Any chocolate or cream-based dessert
- New York style cheese cake
Sri Lanka black tea: 100%