Cultured Cup Blend DECAF
This variant is currently sold out.
For a flavorful decaffeinated coffee, we start with quality coffee beans. Our decaf signature coffee combines distinctly flavorful, mountain grown coffee from Costa Rica, Colombia and Sumatra. The result? A perfectly balanced cup with a world of flavor!
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- Our decaffeinated signature blend is lightly roasted to preserve the unique flavor profiles of these high quality, mountain grown coffees.
- Decaffeinated by a German company who are the world's leaders in decaffeination — you'll certainly taste the difference!
- As flavorful as the caffeinated version of this signature blend, you'll discover those same subtle notes of blackberry and citrus, and the same smooth but lively finish.
- Germans Ludwig Roselius and Karl Wimmer are credited with inventing the first viable (and successful) decaffeination process in the early 20th century. While the original process used steam and chemicals, later processes were invented using only water, and most recently, only carbon dioxide.
- There are a few different methods to decaffeinate coffee, but each occurs prior to roasting the coffee (when the beans are still green).
- Decaf coffee is usually not totally caffeine free, but reduced to around less than 10% of regular coffee's caffeine level (or less than 10 milligrams).
- Cream cheese Danish
- Breakfast pastries
- Any cream-based dessert or pastry or New York style cheese cake
Decaffeinated Colombia Arabica, Costa Rica Arabica and Sumatra Arabica coffee beans