Cold-Brew Tea Maker, Glass/Stainless, Easy-Pour, 30oz
This product is currently sold out
This is the best cold brew tea maker we've found! It's stylish, compact, dishwasher-safe, and convenient. After cold-brewing your tea for at least 4 hours, tip the pitcher to pour, and the lid automatically opens.
Includes a sample of our Nepali Golden Tips black tea.
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Sample Ingredients
- Product dimensions: W 3.6" x D 5.5" x H 10.5.00".
- Product weight: 17.6 oz
- Holds 30 oz of liquid.
- The pitcher is made of lead-free glass and the strainer is made of stainless steel and silicone.
- All parts are dishwasher-safe.
- Small holes in the stainless infuser prevent even the smallest tea leaves from escaping.
- The oldest printed recipes for iced tea date back to the 1870s.
- South Carolina is the first place in the United States where tea was grown and is the only state to ever have produced tea commercially.
- After 1900, iced tea became commonplace in cookbooks, and black tea began replacing green as the preferred tea for serving cold.
Nepal black tea.