Bonavita Variable Temp Gooseneck Water Kettle
This product is currently sold out.
Different teas taste better at different temperatures. This full-featured 1.7 liter electric kettle heats water to precisely the temperature you need for even the most delicate Japanese green teas. The best kettle we've found for tea! And, we love this kettle for pour-over coffee.
Comes with samples of: Japanese Kukicha green tea, Madagascar Vanilla black tea, and Dallas Bold coffee.
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Sample Ingredients
- 57 oz / 1.7 liter / 7 cups
- Product Dimensions:
- Length: 11.81" Width: 7.28" Height: 9.25"
- 1,500 watts for a rapid boil
- Temperature Settings:
- Adjustable in one-degree increments 140°-212°F
- Heat & Hold Button:
- Keeps water at desired temperature for up to 60 minutes.
- Other Features:
- Real-Time temperature display
- Gooseneck spout for precise pouring
- Brushed stainless steel and BPA Free plastic.
- Cordless jug
- Brushed Stainless Steel
- Warranty: 1-year warranty
- 3.4 lbs / 1.5 kg
- Today the modern electric kettle is found in more homes than any other appliance
- Early non-electric water kettles were made from iron and put over a fire or stove to heat the water
- By the 1800’s, kettle makers switched from iron to copper because it conducted heat more efficiently
- The whistling kettle, invented in the early 1900's, was a major step in the evolution of the water kettle. It conveniently notified those within earshot
- The first electric kettle was invented in 1891 by the Carpenter Electric Company, but it took 12 minutes for the water to boil!
- The first automatic shut-off electric kettle was invented by the Russell Hobbs Company in 1956
- During crises in Britain, there are frequent electricity brownouts brought on by the Brits simultaneously using their electric water kettles to prepare tea, which boosts their spirits
- Madagascar Vanilla: China black tea, vanilla bean pieces, vanilla flavoring.
- Kukicha: Japanese green tea leaves & tea stems
- Dallas Bold: A Viennese roasted Costa Rican Arabica coffee