This variant is currently sold out.
Our favorite apricot flavored tea. The medium-bodied black tea perfectly complements the flavor of ripe, sun-kissed Provençal apricots.
- How to Steep
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Pairing Suggestions
- 1.5 tsp per 8 oz of water
- 4-5 min
- The sweet and tart flavors of fresh apricots in this tea make it a versatile food pairing partner.
- Drink hot or iced and garnish with a slice of fresh apricot, and/or a sprig of mint!
- A tip for making this tea: try adding a tablespoon of your favorite apricot preserves to the infuser.
- Green salad with a fruit vinaigrette
- Roasted chicken or pork with dried apricots or peaches
- Brie or any soft and mild cheese
- Cream-based desserts
- Vanilla bean or chocolate ice cream
China and Sri Lanka black tea (94%), mango flakes, flavoring, marigold blossoms