The Grind Control Coffee Maker by Breville
This product is currently sold out.
The first coffee maker with an adjustable burr grinder. Allows you to customize the right grind and strength from any origin and roast you choose. Choose "single serve mode" to customize the right amount of coffee for your cup or travel mug, or choose "carafe mode" to make up to 12 cups.
Includes samples of La Minita City Roast and La Minita Viennese Roast coffees.
- Product Details
- Fun Facts
- Sample Ingredients
- Adjustable Grinder:
- Grinds whole beans for maximum freshness and flavor.
- Allows users to adjust between 6 different grind settings for lighter or darker roast coffee beans.
- Precision machined stainless steel burrs delivers consistent and precise particle size for optimum flavor potential.
- Brewing Features:
- Choose "single serve mode" with variable volume sizes or choose "carafe brewing mode" to brew up to 12 cups.
- 8 adjustable strength settings for your favorite whole bean coffee or choose pre-ground coffee setting.
- Programmable Auto-Start to brew coffee at your selected time.
- Backlit LCD Screen:
- LCD interface displays carafe or single serve mode, water tank level, clock, and count down timer during brew cycle.
- Bean Hopper:
- Holds up to 0.5 lb.of coffee beans.
- Has a locking system for easy removal, storage and transfer.
- Other Features:
- Removable drip tray for 7.5" clearance to fit tall cups and travel mugs.
- Innovative Breville Assist Plug, for easy removal of plug from and electric outlet.
- BPA Free all parts in contact with coffee.
- 12-Cup dual wall stainless steel thermal carafe
- Gold tone coffee filter
- Cleaning brush
- Length: 9" x Deep: 14" x Height: 16.25"
- Length: 23 cm x Deep: 36 cm x Height: 41 cm
- 16 lbs. / 7.25 kg
- Brushed Stainless Steel
- The recent "Blue Zone Solutions" book, which investigates the diet and lifestyle of communities around the world where people are living the longest, lists dietary recommendations common among the Blue Zone communities. Drinking coffee in the morning and tea in the afternoon are two of the recommendations for living longer.
- La Minita City Roast & La Minita Viennese Roast: 100% Costa Rican Arabica coffee.
Price available only while stocks last.