Digital Scale & Timer for Tea or Coffee
This product is currently sold out
Where clever meets convenient. This small scale weighs and times, so your cup of tea or coffee will be perfect every time. And the device works just as well for baking when accuracy counts. An indispensable kitchen tool!
- Fun Facts
- Weighing and timing the brewing of your tea or coffee creates consistency from cup to cup.
- This digital scale has an easy-to-read LED backlight and a stainless steel weighing surface for easy clean-ups!
- Measures in grams or ounces up to 500 grams (1.1 lbs)
- Features: Protective cover for scale surface, TARE and Timer functions, overload indication, and automatic switch-off.
- Comes with a snap-on lid that doubles as a weighing tray.
- Battery-Operated: two triple AAA batteries included.
- Origin: Imported
- General Material: Plastic, Stainless Steel
- Product dimensions: 4.1" (10.5 cm) x 5.1" (13.0 cm) x 2.0" (2.0 cm)
Although records dating to the 1700s refer to spring scales for measuring weight, the earliest design for such a device dates to 1770 and credits Richard Salter, an early scale-maker.